Dr. Owais – Family and Cosmetic Dentist San Jose, CA 95136
Clinical Practitioner, Author and Researcher for more than 20 years.
5 years of advanced training education after graduating from dental school
- DDS – 1997 Where his clinical skills and dexterity put him at the top of the graduating class.
- General Practice Residency – University of Missouri -2001 where he worked one on one with specialists and highly experienced dentists on complicated dental cases in Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Orthodontics and Prosthodontics.
- Hospital and Oral Medicine Residency– Kansas University Medical Center -2003where he was dental consultant for all departments at this prestigious titanic center.
- MS in Dentistry/ Oral Biology – University of Missouri-2005 where he pioneered new ideas in clinical dentistry.
- Hundreds of hours in continuing education in cosmetic dentistry, implants, Invisalign, CEREC, and all other topics in dentistry.
WORK, TEACHING AND RESEARCH
- Practiced at high tech private dental offices and at several World-Class Medical Centers including Kansas University Dental Associates and Truman Medical Center in Kansas City.
- Lectured to postgraduate dental and medical students at the University of Missouri and Kansas University Medical Center
- Was part of several research teams at different Dental Schools/ Universities in many fields in clinical dentistry
PUBLICATIONS, PRESENTATIONS, HONERS AND AWARDS
- Author of articles pioneering new ideas in dentistry in premium dental Journals.
- Made presentations at local, National and International dental meetings.
- Winner of several honors, awards, and research grants.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Dr. Owais is married to his lovely wife Hadeel and has 2 sons, Andrew and Aram. The Family Enjoys the beach, the movies, hiking, and church on Sundays.